Massage Therapist Needed!
Inglewood Massage is now hiring! We are a small clinic with a big heart and big plans, looking for a 2200 hr RMT who thrives on the therapeutic side of massage! While we are in a small, simple location right now, we are eager to grow, and we are looking for 1 or 2 dedicated team members who are looking to grow with us, as the business builds.
What we are looking for:
- Part-time to start, easing into Full-time
- Must have a Calgary Massage Practitioner License
- Must be a member of an Alberta massage therapy association, with insurance
- Specialty training in therapeutic modalities is appreciated
- Must be professional, reliable, punctual, able to work independently (keyholder position), and have good customer service skills
- Must be willing to join in community events the business will be participating in throughout the year, depending on scheduling. This involves providing introductory chair massage and answering questions to the public
- Some ethical sales are involved, training is provided
What we offer:
- Independent Contractor position (sorry, we cannot supervise practicums)
- Bi-weekly pay, 1 week delay from end of pay period
- 1 free massage per month
- Possible financial support for CEU's (must be pre-approved)
- We work collaboratively with advertising, promotions, etc.
- Administrative access to the business Facebook account to help create activity and advertise last-minute appointments
- Tablet-based online SOAP notes and client files (on-site tablet provided)
- Direct billing to insurance companies
- Online booking and access to your schedule
- Automatic client reminders for upcoming appointments
- Basic equipment, furniture and sheets provided by us
- Some existing clientelle, enormous networking potential in the building!
- We are an LGBTQ+, body positive, safe space
In addition, because we are located within The Commons coworking space, you also have access to the following added benefits:
- Free coffee, tea and toast (and peanut butter)
- Free Wifi
- Access to all community events (free yoga, workouts, professional development, meditation, networking, etc).
- Access to 18,000+ square feet of workspace, meeting space and social space (includes all non bookable boardrooms, phone booths, the Parlour Lounge, etc).
- Access to No Island Cowork space on 9th Ave
Apply by sending your resume, complete with cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only approved applicants will be contacted for an interview.